Hunting Hills Kennel LLC
Contract & Bill of Sale
CONTRACT AND BILL OF SALE
HUNTING HILLS SMALL MUNSTERLANDER
NAME: HUNTING HILL'S R Reg No: KlM
DOB: SEX: Male/Female COLOR: Br/Wh
DAM: Loose's Jaika Reg No: 21956/2004 KlM PennHIP: 0.43/0.33
SIRE: Astor vom Kiefernwalde Reg No: 96-1325 KlM HD - A
Hunting Hills Kennel has gone to great lengths to produce for you a healthy, genetically sound puppy that not only will make you happy, but will also promote the Small Munsterlander breed. We take pride in satisfying new owners with the selection of their puppy, and we want very much for you to be pleased with your new addition.
All puppies are sold in good faith. No dog is sold for any specific use or guarantee of performance, such as brood bitch, stud dog, show dog or field trial competitor.
We encourage all buyers to test their puppy in a NAVHDA Natural Ability test, to have the puppy's hips evaluated, and to be members of the SMCNA to promote the breed. The results of the NA test and hip evaluation greatly helps us to evaluate our breeding program.
In purchasing the puppy described above, I agree to the following as indicated by my signature below:
1. The Breeder warrants that said dog is in good health at time of transfer and does not have any known health disorders.
2. The Buyer agrees to take said dog to a licensed veterinarian of his/her choice within five (5) days for a health check. Should the dog be determined to be in ill health, the cause of which is clearly attributable to the seller, the dog may, upon presentation of a written diagnosis from said veterinarian, be returned for refund of purchase price.
3. If at any time said dog is to be sold or given away, the Breeder is to be notified by phone, by email, or in writing of the new owners name and address.
4. Breeder will provide registration certificate (pedigree) for said dog issued by the Small Munsterlander Pointer Club of North America (SMCNA) and the North American Versatile unting Dog Association (NAVHDA). Breeder will also provide the Buyer with the dog training book titled The Training and Care of the Versatile Hunting Dog, and the Breeder will provide a vaccination record and schedule for additional vaccinations.
5. The puppy was vaccinated at approximately six (6) weeks on February 10, 2009, for Distemper-Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parainfluenza , Coronavirus, and Canine Parvovirus. The puppy was administered it's first Heartgard Plus on April, 2008, for heartworm preventative and to treat or control ascarid and hookworm infection. The Buyer will continue the next two sets of puppy vaccinations and Rabies, as prescribed by their veterinarian.
6. The Buyer agrees to exercise normal care in maintaining said dog's health. Routine reventive care includes the following: annual physical examinations by a licensed veterinarian, annual vaccinations, annual fecal examinations, annual screening tests for heartworm detection and rabies vaccinations as mandated by the Buyer's state of residence. Annual heartworm screening tests and heartworm preventive is strongly recommended. Lyme vaccination is strongly recommended if the dog lives in, or will be taken to areas with reported cases of lyme disease. Kennel cough (bordetella) vaccinations are also recommended, especially before boarding.
7. The Buyer agrees to have this puppy's pelvis radiographically evaluated after December 29, 2010, and submitted to the OFA or radiographically evaluated after December 29, 2009 and submitted to Penn Hip for evaluation before using the puppy for breeding purposes. If the dog is determined to have hip dysplasia, or other genetic disease as determined by a licensed veterinarian, the dog will be replaced with another dog of a future breeding (Buyer may keep said dog), or half of the purchase price will be used for surgical correction and the dog will be spayed or neutered. Documentation must be sent to the Breeder to confirm the diagnosis. This clause shall remain in effect for three years from the date of birth of said dog. Any health problems will be reported to the Breeder and to the Genetic Health Project (GHP) of the SMCNA.
8. The Breeder strongly encourages the Buyer to test the puppy in the North American Versatile Hunting Dog Association (on the web at www.navhda.org,
PO Box 520, Arlington Heights, IL, 60006, USA) NAVHDA Natural Ability test before the puppy is 16 months old.(April 29, 2010). The Breeder will be notified by phone, by email, or in writing of the results. The Buyer will not use this puppy for breeding purposes unless the puppy prizes I, II, or III in the NAVHDA Natural Ability test and has breeding approval with the SMCNA.
9. Said dog shall not be bred intentionally, or unintentionally, by the Buyer or any other party, without prior breeding approval of the Breed Council of the SMCNA.
10. Said dog will not be registered under any other name than the one listed above.
Jeff and Kris Hill
2161 30 Rd
Brainard, NE 68626
email: firstname.lastname@example.org email:
Signature: ______________________________ Signature: __________________________
Date: ________________________________ Date: _____________________________
Email me at: email@example.com