We welcome any questions you may have regarding the Small Munsterlander breed or Hunting Hills Kennels.
Before calling about availability of puppies, you may want to think about the following questions:
1. What are the main reasons why I am considering a Small Munsterlander?
2. Will my Small Munsterlander be used for hunting?
3. Am I interested in possibly using my Small Munsterlander for breeding purposes?
4. Am I planning to spay or neuter my Small Munsterlander?
5. Will I test my Small Munsterlander in the NAVHDA Natural Ability Test?
6. Do I have a fenced in yard?
7. Where will my Small Munsterlander live during the day and night?
8. What are the list of questions I want to ask the breeder?
Hunting Hills Kennels gives preference to hunting homes. To place a versatile hunting puppy in a companion home may make both the owner and puppy unhappy. A hunting dog needs daily training and exercise. Small Munsterlanders are intelligent dogs and need daily stimulation. A bored puppy is a puppy that can be destructive or a problem for a pet owner who is not ready to meet the puppy’s needs on a daily basis.
We try to place puppies in a home that will care and love their Small Munsterlander for the entire 12-14 years of its life.